The auspicious Kartik month dissolves a pleasing celebratory perfume within the air. In any case, probably the most important Hindu pageant, Diwali, is well known on the fifteenth day of the month of Kartik. This yr, Diwali will likely be celebrated on twenty fourth October, Monday.
It’s time for household reunions and lightning diyas (earthen lamps) with buddies. However what’s extra thrilling is the arrival of Maa Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth. As Diwali additionally marks the start of the brand new monetary yr in India, the celebrations contain nice jubilation to welcome Maa Lakshmi to our abodes.
The pageant of lights provides nice relevance to rituals and preparations. Right here, Sidhharrth S Kumaar, who’s Founding father of NumroVani and a famend identify in Astro Numerology has shared suggestions for Diwali preparations to decorations and Lakshmi Pujan, actually all the pieces.
There’s a preferred Indian saying – “Lakshmi resides in clear areas solely”. The idea is backed by nice scientific proof stating cleanliness improves our psychological well being and productiveness which is mirrored in our funds.
Additionally Learn | Diwali 2022: Time to ditch Chinese language merchandise and go vocal for native
Diwali preparations are incomplete with out its “cleaning rituals”. Comply with these tricks to make your private home/workplaces appropriate for Maa Lakshmi’s entrance –
Start the cleansing ritual by taking the divine’s blessings. Completely clear the puja area and do away with empty itra bottles. Combine Ganga Jal with rose water and purify your entire puja room by sprinkling the holy combination.
- Clear your private home/workplace
Bear in mind, the cleaner your private home/workplace is, the higher. The same old cleansing course of includes dusting, sweeping, and mopping. Go one step forward by following declutter and minimalism.
- Declutter – Discard disused or undesirable gadgets out of your area. Organize the gadgets you continue to want correctly. This additionally goes on your adverse ideas. Get rid of and rearrange consciously.
- Minimalism – Whereas we wish to go overboard with our possessions, minimalism has its personal magnificence. It’s an thought to buy solely these necessities which might be actually wanted. For decorations, go for minimalistic gadgets which might be soothing but eye-catching.
- Take away adverse energies
Everybody cleans their properties and workplaces however forgets the deeper that means behind the importance of Diwali – reigniting your inside gentle to defeat the darkness inside.
Maa Lakshmi’s blessings beam on those that really feel serene from the skin in addition to inside. To do away with adverse energies, contemplate your aura, unconscious thoughts, and bodily area aura in totality.
Additionally Learn | Dhanteras, Diwali Purchasing: Purchase these gold and gem gadgets this Dhanteras and Diwali as per your rashi
Your unconscious thoughts accounts for 99% of your actions. With out your data, it retains accumulating info from the setting. A disorganized and adverse surrounding impacts your unconscious thoughts adversely. This, in flip, maligns your aura.
Tricks to take away adverse energies –
- Mantra Chanting
Constructive affirmations, Shadakshara Strotam, or Om chanting work to combat away the adverse energies out of your unconscious and bodily area.
- Important Oils
Important oils like Juniper and Sage are wonderful in performing vitality cleansing of the house and aura.
- Sound Remedy –
Sound Remedy with 741 Hz has probably the most promising frequency to remove negativity from previous painful reminiscences and poisonous energies residing in your house/workplace. The method works greatest if carried on for 9 hours.
In response to lighting diyas and glittering lights are should to ask success and wealth. Whereas it’s vibrant to embellish your home with revolutionary lights and showpieces, one should not neglect the age-old tradition of toran and rangoli.
For good luck, beautify the puja area in addition to your residence/office with toran made from mango leaves. Make rangoli close to the puja area and doorways to provide a heat welcome to Maa Lakshmi.
- Abhishek or cleaning of idols
Firstly, start by sporting clear garments to carry out the panchamrit Abhishek of idols. Cleanse them in pure water, sandal water, rose water, Ganga Jal, and Panchamrit.
As soon as accomplished, bathe them once more in pure water and dry them clear with a neat material. Now, the idols are able to be positioned at their respective seats.
- Set up the Kalash
Kalash is the image of knowledge, prosperity, and enlightenment. In Vedic scriptures, Kalash Darshan is taken into account the identical as Dev Darshan. It ought to all the time be positioned on a crimson material.
The right method to set up a Kalash is to take a copper pot and fill it with Ganga Jal. As soon as it’s full, submerge some cash within the Kalash. Now, beautify its neck by inserting mango leaves in a round sample. Give it a completion by establishing a coconut on the highest.
- Establishing Maa Lakshmi’s idol
Goddess Lakshmi’s idol must be positioned alongside Lord Ganesha’s. Over a brass/silver utensil, draw an Ashtadal Kamal utilizing Ashtagandha. Then, place the idols on prime of the adorned utensil.
Undertake the next measures to worship Mahalakshmi and rejoice in her divine presence –
- Lord Ganesha is worshipped earlier than any auspicious exercise. Therefore, start your Diwali Puja by worshipping Lord Ganesha.
- Bear in mind your Kuldevi, Kuldevta, and Ishtdeva. Recall their named and search their blessings earlier than shifting forward with the puja.
- Now, it’s time to gladden Goddess Lakshmi. As she is right here after nearly a yr, worship her with a pure coronary heart and relaxed thoughts.
- Goddess Lakshmi is the divine consort of Lord Vishnu. Therefore, it’s paramount to worship him as effectively alongside. Additionally, worshipping Kubera, the god of wealth, on Diwali brings opulence and riches.
- End the Diwali Pujan by singing Goddess Lakshmi’s Aarti. Give the day a ravishing ending by distributing Prasad to the pricey and close to ones.